We would like bring you some exciting new. Our server is being is being migrated to a new Data Center in Kansas City. This move brings a lot of newer/upgraded features to your service, some of which include:
Always on DDOS Protection, NVMe Raid 1 Storage, AMD Epyc CPUs, Redundant 20Gbp/s Uplinks, 100% brand new state-of-the-art equipment and much more.
We plan on completing this work for you on Friday, February 24, 2023, sometime between the hours of 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Central Time.
During the migration, we'll be utilizing cPanel's Live Migration feature, meaning the server will have a very little interruption in service while this is completed. At the end, live traffic to the older server will be proxied to the new server.
Once completed, we will check to ensure all the data has moved over correctly, and then update you.
It's our goal to ensure there is little to no service impact/downtime for your site - therefore feel free to reach out if you have any questions/concerns/or comments.
At this time, no action or response is required on your behalf, we will update you once this process has been completed.
Starting February 27, 2023, there will be a price change on all our hosting package and other services. Below is a little summary of the prices.
Package and old Price
With the new changes, the “Starter Package” , which was grandfathered will not be offered anymore. Any account under that package will be automatically move to the Silver Package.
Our entire goal around starting Temaco Webhosting was the ability to offer high-performing and reliable hosting packages at an affordable rate. We believe this isn't a "one and done" optimization either. Technology changes and grows daily; therefore, we're always evaluating where we can improve and make investments for our customers.
Thank you for hosting your sites with us and please do not hesitate to reach out to our support team if you have any questions.
Here below is a detailed explanation of some of the features your will be receiving.
We are switching form Unlimited SSD Storage to Unlimited NVMe Storage
- Unlimited Websites
- Unlimited NVMe Storage Raid 1HOT
- FREE cPanel
- Jailed SSH Access
- QUIC.Cloud CDN
- FREE & Auto SSL
- FREE Website Migrations
- FREE Enhanced WordPress Security
- FREE Premium SSL (e-commerce)
- FREE Email Filtering
- FREE LiteSpeed w/Speed Boost
- Multiple PHP Versions
- Imunify 360
* NVMe Raid 1 Storage - Temaco Webhosting was among the first Web Host in the industry to offer SSD storage protected by Raid back in 2017 - and now we're turning up our game - offering NVMe storage standard on all packages.
We have :
* Increased Package Limits - We've raised disk space/account limits on all of our new packages to ensure you have the most resources to scale your business.
* Nightly snapshots - Our new infrastructure takes snapshots nightly of our Hosting nodes - meaning if disaster strikes - we can quickly WITHOUT having to run tedious reSync processes that can take DAYS to complete!
* Always on DDOS protection - The number of inbound DDOS attacks have been on the rise, especially since the pandemic, therefore our new infrastructure includes DDOS protection that's always on, ready to mitigate an attack in milliseconds. While Cloudflare and other WAF work well at mitigating smaller attacks, our always on DDOS actually monitors every single inbound and outbound packet for legitimacy - meaning it's inspected even before it hits our network. This type of technology has rarely been used within our industry, especially without a heavy premium. We're including it into all accounts.
* Redundant 20Gbp/s connections - In the shared hosting space, 1Gbp/s is mostly the standard industry wide with some hosts moving to 10Gbp/s (mainly for VPS). We're proud to have redundant 20Gbp/s links across all of our hypervisors meaning more throughput and faster upload and download speeds.
* Dual Proc AMD EPYC & Intel Gold CPUs. With websites becoming more dynamic than ever, we want to make sure you have all the power you need, regardless the size of your website!
* Outbound email filtering - Nothing worse than getting your IP on a RBL meaning emails go to Spam / undelivered. This most often happens if you get a malicious signup / an infected WordPress installation. All our new Hosting packages come standard with outbound email filtering - meaning these malicious emails never make it out - protecting your email deliverability.
* Improved Malware Scanning/Mitigation - Our packages come standard with real-time malware scanning on uploaded/changed files as well as in-depth weekly scans. If detected, our automated system will work on mitigating/cleaning without breaking the website.
Thursday, February 23, 2023